X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• the prophet Abraham

Abraham story

Dear friend. Do you know who is the prophet Abraham, who was named God’s friend? The person who has been known by his strong faith and his great believe in God. Today we like to present you a small story of this person’s life, which was full of spiritual teachings.

First name of Abraham was Abram, which means sublime father, distinguished father, and honored father. And there is some people who said that the name was “Aborham” means father of multitude.

Abraham is from the seed of Shem son of Noah; his father’s name was Terah. He was born when his father has seventy years old. And Abraham was living with his father in Haran in the north of Canaan. And Canaan is Palestine now, and when Abraham’s father was dead God say to Abraham:

(Enter the pictures with father’s voice: “Get thee out of thy country, and from the kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will show thee; And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing. And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”)

105:10
    104:56

And Abraham got up and traveled with Lot his brother’s son and went to the Land of Canaan. But when they arrived they found a great famine in that country, and they decided to leave all of them with there servants and cattle to the land of Egypt.

(Enter the pictures of the travelers)
    102:54
    102:13

They reach the land of Egypt. And when Abraham saw the Pharaoh’s army he was scared that they will kill him because of his wife Sarai who was very fair and Abraham told her don’t tell them that you are my wife but tell them that you are my sister to not kill me.
    And in fact the Egyptians beheld the woman that she was very fair, and they took her to the Pharaoh palace.

(Enter the picture without any voice)
    059:01
    057:27

Pharaoh was happy for Abraham’s wife, and also for Abraham and gave him sheep, oxen, he-asses, menservants, maidservants, she-asses, and camels. And Pharaoh wants to take Abraham’s wife as his wife. The Lord plagued him and his house with great plagues. So Pharaoh said to Abraham: Why you didn’t tell me that she was your wife. Took her and go in your way.

(The pictures without voices)
    054:34
    054:03

Then, Abraham and his brother’s son Lot went back to the land of Palestine. But, because they had lots of sheet and oxen, and there was a rarity of water, so Abraham’s servants dispute with Lot’s servants. So Abraham talked with lot and said him it’s better that we separate. If you like to go on the right side I will go left, and if you like to go on the left I will go right.

(Enter the pictures without the voice)
    052:18
    051:24

Lot choose to live in the land of Jordan and Abraham the land of Palestine and the lord promise him to give him a son. But his wife didn’t trust God’s promise told Abraham to marry with her handmaid named Hagar.

(Enter the picture)
    040:23
    039:05

After that Hagar got a son named by the angel of the Lord Ishmael. And God promise another time Abraham that He will give hum another son from his wife Sarai even if she was old and barren. When Ishmael was 13 years old, Abraham circumcises him with the children of his menservants and slaves.

(Enter the picture without voice)
    032:24
    031:10

And God visited Abraham’s wife Sarah, for she conceived, and bore a son for Abraham who was 100 years old, and he did a great feast for Isaac’s birth.

(Enter the picture)
    009:49
    009:00

Now Abraham had two sons, Ishmael son of the handmaid Hagar and Isaac son of Abraham’s wife Sarah. Could they live together with their father? No: as the scripture says: (show the verses)
    “And Sarah saw the son of Hagar, the Egyptian, whom she had borne unto Abraham, mocking. Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son; for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac” When Abraham heard those words he went sad in his heart. But the Lord told him to hear what Sarah said. So Abraham cast out Hagar and Ishmael from his house.

(Enter the picture)
    007:17
    006:30

After all these things God did test Abraham’s faith. God want to see if Abraham Loves Him or not. And God said to Abraham: “Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of” and Abraham rose up early in the morning:

(Enter the picture with speech) and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and the wood for the burnt offering, and went unto the place of which God had told him.
    000:37
    000:01

And they came to the place, which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac, his son, and laid him on the altar, and took the knife to slay his son. And the angel of the Lord called unto him out of heaven, and said: “Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou anything unto him; for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns. And Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son Isaac.

(Enter the picture)
    002:44
    003:38

Dear friend. This was in brief Abraham’s story. The story of a man who was blessed by God. And make of him and his sons the people and tribes of the earth. And that’s because Abraham was a man of faith, he trusted God and believed God’s promises for him. He was also a man who feared God and respects all God’s commands that’s why he was called “friend of God”. The secret of Abraham success with God was his strong faith, and his complete trust in God. H

من قاموا بقراءة الموضوع

تقليص

الأعضاء اللذين قرأوا هذا الموضوع: 0

معلومات المنتدى

تقليص

من يتصفحون هذا الموضوع

يوجد حاليا 1 شخص يتصفح هذا الموضوع. (0 عضو و 1 زائر)

يعمل...
      X