إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Iraq - Witness of Church Attack III

كتبها الأقباط الأحرارالسبت, 06 نوفمبر 2010 17:57
    تفسير بعض الكلمات العراقية
    ماكو = مفيش

هسه = دلوقتى
    نطيهم = نعطيهم
    (حرف الجيم فى الكثير من الكلمات العامية العراقية = حرف الكاف فى العامية المصرية)
    الجزء الأول
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIeV9...layer_embedded

ترجمة شهادة ميرنا ( ترجمة ليندا مايكل)

I am Mirna Zuhair. My brother is a martyr. My sister is Shahad. I was there in the church. We heard gun shots. We were sitting by the door. There was a door to the side (of the Church) and we were sitting there. We saw smoke coming from under the door so we moved away. Uday took his phone and called Dad. He said, “Dad, help us. There are armed men here” Everyone lay on the floor. We lay on the floor too. Uday lay on the floor talking to dad and saying, “Dad, hurry. Help us.” The priest got up to close the door and they shot him (the priest) in the head. They shot him in the head. He said to them “calm down” and they shot him. They shot Father Thair and Father Poutros in the head. Father Wissam was saying, “calm down” and they shot him immediately. We hid under the chairs. My head was on top of Uday’s. I looked up and I saw someone wearing a pink shirt holding a weapon. He was holding a weapon and he killed the Deacon and Uday was slamming his phone on the floor saying, “What shall we do? They killed the Deacon.” I said to Uday, “They’re going to kill us” and he said, “No, no, no. Don’t worry. No they won’t kill us. They’ll just steal the money (from the donation box) and leave.”
    Young men/boys were sitting to the side and they shot one of them in the head. They said, “Kill them all. Don’t leave any boys.” We were hiding Uday amongst us and all we could hear was “Kill the boys” and they shot Uday in the arm. Uday was cradling his son and saying, “Don’t be afraid my darling.” He said, “Don’t be afraid.” They shot Uday in the arm. I called out, “Uday.” But he didn’t answer. I hid my head under the chairs. I called for Uday but he wasn’t answering. He was quiet. His son was screaming, “Enough.”He was yelling for Uday to get up. They shot a woman in her back. She fell on top of Uday and Adam (Uday’s son). She fell on Adam. I don’t know how but I pushed her off because Adam was suffocating. I pushed her under the chairs. I was trying to quieten her down because we could hear them saying, “If we hear anyone take a breath we’ll kill you” so I was trying to keep her quiet and she was hugging someone else (I can’t make out the name here) “Calm down.”
    4 of them sat next to us. One of them (the terrorists) sat next to our legs. It was an Iraqi who sat down. And one of them called Muhammed was on the phone. He was saying, “I’m in the Church. I’m in the Church of Our Lady of Salvation. If you don’t release our Egyptian sisters in Egypt, none of them will get out (alive).“ He was on the walkie-talkie and he was saying, “…these Kafara (non-believers)” He said these Kafara. Hand grenades were going off near us. The shell casings from the guns kept falling around me. The chandelier fell. The shrapnel from the chandelier hit me. The grenades were going off. The guards and policemen were nowhere near them. They (guards and policemen) were shooting at the roof. At the roof! And one of the guards, I don’t know who he was talking to, maybe the army, was saying, “Don’t worry. I’ve got the situation under control. I’m shooting at them (the terrorists) from my position.” Then they said they ran out of bullets but they still had hand grenades. And the army was using some sort of gas and I thought that the guards were going to kill them (the terrorists). Whenever it got quiet I thought they must have killed them. But then I heard them asking each other (the terrorists) if they were ok and if they had prayed and they said yes we’ve prayed then they said, “This statute, shoot this statue. You are non-believers. You are all going to hell. Even if we die, we are going to heaven but even if you live you will be living in hell.” Then grenades started to go off. And Adam started to cry. I couldn’t hold him. I couldn’t but I moved my bag away from his head so he could breathe. Then he went quiet. And the lights went off and there was gunfire and I thought they were dead. Then I could hear them telling each other to pray and they started saying, “Allah Akbar (God is great).” Then I don’t know how. I don’t know. I don’t know but that Iraqi was injured and he couldn’t move his leg. He was wearing a belt. He went to the place where the priest prays (the altar) and he blew himself up. We covered our ears. I pushed Shahad (her friend). I thought she was dead but she wasn’t dead. My phone started to ring and because it was dark, my phone was glowing and they said, “What is this light?” I don’t know how but I took my phone and hid it under my stomach. It was dark. I called Duraid. I didn’t know who to call. I called Duraid and said, “Please come and help us, Duraid.” And he said to get up and yell out [for help]. I said, “They’re going to kill us” because I thought it was the guards who had died but he said to get up so I got up and Shahad and I yelled for help. They said everyone who’s alive come out. I used my phone to look for Adam and saw he has been burnt. He was burnt. I tried to move him but I couldn’t. I tried to move him but Uday was holding onto him too tightly. I got up and we went outside and the Church was chaos and I saw soldiers everywhere and I said to them, “Where were you? Where were you? You show up after they’ve finished us off!” And they said come with us and I grabbed onto Shahad because we thought they were going to kidnap us

من قاموا بقراءة الموضوع

تقليص

الأعضاء اللذين قرأوا هذا الموضوع: 0

معلومات المنتدى

تقليص

من يتصفحون هذا الموضوع

يوجد حاليا 2 شخص يتصفح هذا الموضوع. (0 عضو و 2 زائر)

يعمل...
      X