• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• The Blue Bones Flag

2000px-Coptic_flag_svg.jpg
    The Blue Bones Flag

I always felt burdened with our Coptic case. The same as any other Coptic, who has learned and seen through the path of life how much “we the Copts” have suffered.

It’s well known to the whole world that for centuries we have been suffering from the darkness of evil, from persecution and discrimination, violence and marginalization.

I am a Blue Bone” she said with sharp eyes and anger. A word that I learned from my mother when I was a kid, when she used to say it with pride in the face of evil, and the first explanation she gave me when I asked her for the meaning was: ”we are the strong people”. Later on I learned more about the history of the word, which made me hungrier to learn more and more about our history and who are we.

Pride, Pride, Proud I am.

We are only 5% or maybe 10%. It’s like 1 against 20 or 10, who stood firm with an unshaken solid faith in the face of the mighty evil, an evil that ruled my (our) land, for centuries. We are one of the oldest churches in the world, a church that survived the path of agony without stepping into the hell, while many other nations have fallen, surrendered or dissolved, but we didn’t.

The Blue Bones became harder and harder through the times. The evil too is harder on us, and it will be harder, we learned that, and we are ready for it, with our oil.

Thanks for his lively words that were and are engraved on our hearts and in our minds “upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it”. He is fulfilling his promise, after 2000 years we are still there, and we will always be there.

While browsing the internet few months ago, I saw this flag, the Coptic Flag, I searched more, read about it on the Wikipedia, until I fell in love with this flag, I see it as my flag, my people’s flag, my nations flag.

I need a flag of my own, we need a flag, now we have a flag.

من قاموا بقراءة الموضوع

تقليص

الأعضاء اللذين قرأوا هذا الموضوع: 0

معلومات المنتدى

تقليص

من يتصفحون هذا الموضوع

يوجد حاليا 1 شخص يتصفح هذا الموضوع. (0 عضو و 1 زائر)

يعمل...
      X